Watch 46:57 to 48:55
The Iranian team's performance in the 2015 World Cup was not satisfactory for the fans.
- We definitely had some flaws in our planning. We will sort them out. The fact that we lost to Australia or Argentina, well, it was officially less likely that we would win [these teams].
- but we lost the "win" games.
What's happened? Was it the fan's clapping and whisteling for the Vollyball team that spoiled them? Or lots of money? Or because we didn't have coach Velasco?
- the weaknesses, wherever they are, it doesn't matter... - you would find them and correct them. - Will you correct them? -Definitely so.
Meanwhile, the boss implicitely complained about [coach] Kovac. The coach who is said to apparently have nothing to say in the critical moments of the game.
- What decision of the coach was wrong? Suddenly, he was flabbergasted in the World Cup games. Why shouldn't our team have the needed confidence? Why shouldn't the team get back to its normal state after losing to Argentina?
- Obviously, Kovac has a big part in it.
It is rumored that player-centeredness has become a problem in our team.
- A single player should not be the determining factor for the team. If the coach has a moment by moment plan for the team, these things would never happen.
Davarzani also said that Kovac had no sucess in organizing and deciplining the team either:
- It is unheard of that in a team that is working on schedule, a player would decide to come 10 minutes late or leave 5 minutes early, or cancel the morning practice or the afternoon practice entirely; [and say] "Oh, no problem. We are tired today. Let's go. We will practice tomorrow."
-These things did happen to the team?
-This is a problem for the team. It indicates a kind of sickness in the team.
- Mr. Davarzani, are you going to make changes in the technical cadre of the team too?
- If necessary. >
عملکرد تیم ایران در جام جهانی ۲۰۱۵ برای علاقه مندان راضی کننده نبود.
Copyright © 2015-2022 Farsifix.com